Question by Andy: yellow skin blotches and red spots, should I go see a doctor?
I recently noticed that I have small yellow blotches appearing on both my shoulders. I also have tiny red spots appearing on my hands and arms. Most of these spots look no bigger then pin pricks, but they have been there for months. Any ideas on what could be causing these?
Answer by MJ Obsession
Add your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Q&A: Red Spots on Skin after outside for awhile?
- How to Treat Facial Redness and Red Blotches [DermTV.com Epi #50]
- Q&A: “jewel spots” ??? or “strawberries” little red skin spots?
- What are some reasons for getting red spots under your skin?
- How can I get rid of red spots under my skin ?