Question by lexillama: Why did my acne treatment turn my face red and warm?
Every time i use my acne treatment, my skin is always dry, red, and warm. So i put on the toner and lotion, and that seems to help the dryness. However, it still remains blotchy red around the bridge of my face, and kind of warm. The treatment, toner, etc. works for my acne extremely well, compared to anything else i’ve used in the past. Even later in the day, my skin is still red. Why is this happening? It never happened before, just when I wash it. D: Help.
Answer by Ramiro Rocha
Cuz it gets irritation
What do you think? Answer below!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- What is the best facial acne treatment for a soft smooth face?
- why is the AcneFree severe acne treatment system is only working on one side of my face?
- If I apply an acne treatment all over my face can I still moisturize with an oil?
- how do you get rid of red spots/red skin on your face?
- Q&A: How to red spots off skin without face makeup?