Question by corby_edouard: What’s the best natural or at-home acne treatment?
I’ve always struggled with moderate acne, and I’ve tried just about every over the counter acne treatment and even some prescription products, but they’ve never really worked completely. Most products at least keep my acne under control, but none of them have ever really reduced my acne at all.
So I’ve been thinking about trying some natural or at-home acne treatments, but I’m not sure what to use. So what would be the best at-home acne remedy that can give me really good results? And are there any treatments that work fairly quickly? Thank you!
Answer by Stacy A
I use toothpaste. Not the gel, but the white paste and leave it on overnight. It helps with the redness and swelling and its almost gone by the am
What do you think? Answer below!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- whats the best acne remedies at home?and can i jelq im 20???will it grow if i do it?
- Natural Acne Treatment, Cure and Home Remedies for Acne. Acne Remedies – What are the Best Remedies for Acne?
- Natural Acne Treatment At Home That Work – Acne treatment home remedies
- Home Remedies for Acne (Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Acne Fast)
- What is the most effective home acne treatment?