Question by : What would cause a cat to develop bumps on their skin?
My black cat, Shadow (6years) has recently developed these itchy bumps all over his body. I know it is not fleas. My other cat, Shmokey (9 years) doesn’t have a thing wrong with his skin. I have given Shadow a few baths in some really good shampoo for cats. The bumps always heal, but new ones appear soon after. I recently bought this cube like structure designed for cats. My guess is that he is perhaps allergic to the material. He is the only cat that sleeps in it. Any ideas what it could be?
Answer by Claire
When i told my vet my cat was scratching allot at the back of his ears and rubbing the fur off and making them bleed he advised me to use E45 which has helped allot so you could try this.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Bumps on skin after touching cat?
- What is causing my skin rash with one cat but not another?
- Is a full body skin rash with open sores worth euthanizing a cat over?
- How would i get rid of skin bumps?
- Q&A: I have strange, discolored, under the skin bumps?