Question by justme: What would a skin rash look like if a baby had an allergic reaction to a new food?
My baby has two white bumps. The bumps are surrounded by a red area that is smooth and flat and little red spots surrounding the bump. He is acting fine, but if not gone tomorrow, I will ask the doctor. Just wondering if anybody knows! He is almost 5 months old.
Answer by Doug
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- What kind of allergic rash, Raised skin do you get from allergic reaction to Imodium?
- what does the skin rash look like when you have a allergic reaction to one mof your medications?
- Red bumps – skin reaction to Nair… Help?
- Q&A: What are other causes of canine staph infections due to a skin rash other than allergic reactions?
- Arbonne Baby Herbal Diaper Rash Cream