Question by accursedmuffins: What shampoo is good for people with eczema?
I don’t have eczema on my scalp, it’s on my hands, and any kind of soap seems to irritate it. I’ve gotten gentle cleansers for just about every other situation, but shampoo eludes me. While there are tons of fragrance-free options in body wash, clothing detergent, etc, none exist in shampoo.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Answer by ACE
Try the baby shampoo. Next time you wash you hair, don’t apply shampoo directly on your hair and scalp. Pour some shampoo on your hand, add a bit of water and work up the foam before you apply it to your hair. Wash your hair only with the foam and you don’t need to use it on the scalp. Do not use overly hot water to wash your hair. Rinse with colder water if you can
What do you think? Answer below!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- What should people with eczema avoid eating?
- What is a good eczema lotion for a baby with really dry skin, not eczema?
- Lambert Kay Fresh’n Clean Oatmeal and Baking Soda Pet Shampoo, 18-Ounce
- What is the difference between Psoriasis and Eczema? Ways to treat both without visiting a doctor?
- Why did a bad part of my eczema start oozing?