Question by chipmunk2187: What is the best acne treatment if you have dry skin?
I have extremely dry skin, however I still have a problem with acne on my chin and the sides of my cheeks. I was wondering what acne treatments or face washes work well for getting rid of acne but won’t dry out my skin more than what it already is. Thanks!
Answer by Buckhunter
Try ” Proactive ” acne products.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- dry skin/red spots? what can i do?
- my dog has dry skin, and red spots and rashes can i use olive oil?
- What are the red dry skin spots on the tip of my penis?
- What is the best acne treatment for people with sensitive skin?
- Q&A: What acne treatment should i get for combination skin?