Question by Diane S: what is in a polyester swimsuit that would cause a skin rash when wet?
I bought a chlorine resistant/proof swimsuit and about an hour after swimming, I get an itchy rash on the parts of my body the suit covers. I shower before and after.
Answer by Sam S
it could just be from the suit rubbing against you skin.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Can steroid use cause a skin rash after use stopped 5 days ago?
- How to get rid off the skin rash?
- Q&A: what kind of allergies cause a skin rash and itch?
- How long does a skin rash last?
- Is it possible to have a skin rash from donating plasma?