Question by gregp55: What are these bumps that I am getting on my skin?
I am getting Bumps on my skin about the size of my palm that swell up and itch. They also have a fever. I get them about once a week now and I have no idea what they could be.
I have never had AIDS or anything of the sort. I also live in Wilmington, NC. I have only been living here for about a month and I have been getting them ever since I have moved here.
Answer by jhon d
Go see a professional
What do you think? Answer below!
- what are these little skin bumps on my arm?
- What are these skin colors bumps on my penis?
- Is that a skin tumor? Any lumps and bumps on your dog’s skin–whether large or small–warrant prompt veterinary diagnosis. Here’s why.(Health): An article from: Dog Watch
- Q&A: what are these bumps on my skin?
- What are these chicken skin like bumps around vulva?