Question by Heidi C: What are good home remedies to treat acne?
I’ve heard of using toothpaste, red wine vinegar, honey, benzyl peroxide, tea tree oil, and others. do these really work or will they make the acne worse? and is there any other home remedies i could try to clear up my breakout? please help!!!
Answer by robot62
Get an extremely hot wash cloth and apply it to your face or other areas affected by acne. Then wash and use an extremely clod wash cloth to cover your face or other areas affected by acne. (apply the wash cloths to your face between 5-10 minutes the hot one will open your pores and the cold one will close them)
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Q&A: Good Acne Products Or Home Made Acne Remedies?
- what are some good natural home remedies for acne?
- Q&A: are there any GOOD home remedies for acne?
- What are some good home remedies for acne scars?
- What are some good home remedies for acne?