Question by DanceIsLife2010: Tons of tiny skin bumps on chest?
I have little skin bumps all over my upper chest and shoulders. Idk what it is. They don’t really itch, they are just there and are annoying. What could they be?
Answer by Jake Banes
They’re goose bumps.
You’re just nervous because I’m here.
What do you think? Answer below!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Everytime I drink alcohol or cofee i get a skin rash on my chest and back?
- Shaving Tips to Help Prevent Razor Bumps/Burn Skin Rash on Face, Legs, Bikini Area, Chest
- How would i get rid of skin bumps?
- what are these little skin bumps on my arm?
- how can i get rid of these bumps on my skin?