Question by lildaddie50: There a skin rash where my bruise just left, should I seek medical attention?
I had a bruise on my thigh from a blunt force, the bruise is gone now, but there is a skin rash that has taken the exact shape of the bruise. It is itchy and the bumps do not a appear to be pustules. The area is reddened and slightly perforated from my skin.
Answer by ki
This might be a skin condition I have had called eczema. It is usually caused by an allergic reaction. To be sure find a good dermatologist; it is easily treated.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Skin contact with HCL => How long will this skin rash last?
- what is the difference between a Lyme disease circular red skin rash and a regular bug bite?
- I have a skin rash and wanna get rid of it?
- Question about what to do with a skin rash?
- How long does a skin rash last?