Question by Kelseeyy .: Stinging red spots on legs after using nair?
hey, i just used nair a few minutes ago and now there are little red patches of red skin that STINGS! i was wondering if this was a chemical burn, and if you can heal it quickly? and if its dangerous?
Answer by sugarxpuff
If you mean little red bumps then, it won’t heal that fast….same thing happend to me a lot. First it’s red then it hardens and is still red for a few days then turns brown then wait like a few more days untill it’s ripe enough to peel off..I’m not sure if we are talking about the same thing, but that’s what happened to me when I use hair removal cremes, that’s why I stopped using them. Hope it helps <3
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- why do i always get random tiny red spots under the skin on my legs?
- How do you get rid of red spots on your skin?
- What are the tiny red spots on my facial skin and how can I treat it?
- Q&A: “jewel spots” ??? or “strawberries” little red skin spots?
- Q&A: Red Spots on Skin after outside for awhile?