Question by nachosandcheese: Skin rash after week long visit to New Orleans?
A bunch of people that I traveled with to New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. Got a skin rash, mine is on my neck, some other persons in on his arms and an other person has it on their legs. The rash is just little bumps and hives and very itchy sometimes.. What could the rash been caused from?
Answer by Turner
you’ll have to figure out what things you had or did together besides just coming to the same town.
did you stay in the same hotel? eat the same foods or use the same soap.?
did you come in contact with some plants?
is their a common denominator?
too many variables to guess, I’d start with the places you stayed then think about where you went.
bed bugs, fleas, poison ivy just too many variables
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- How long does a skin rash last?
- Skin contact with HCL => How long will this skin rash last?
- Do I really need to call the hospital for a skin rash after taking medication?
- Q&A: Is it possible to develop a skin rash or have skin irritation after having the epidural?
- what kind of plants causes skin rash?