- Quick acting/readily absorbed
- For all skin-types
- Helps relieve rosacea, acne, eczema
- Helps diminish wrinkles/age-spots
- Use to treat burns/wounds
Sea buckthorn seed oil has long been used as a topical treatment to aid in the relief of skin conditions such as eczema, acne, rosacea, burns, and wounds and as a traditional beauty treatment to preserve youthful skin tone and texture. it is a secret remedy to fight wrinkles and age spots so you may (or may not) want to share it with your friends.
List Price: $ 13.95
Price: $ 9.25
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- my dog has dry skin, and red spots and rashes can i use olive oil?
- Sudden Change Scar ZoneA Acne Treatment & Scar Diminishing Cream with Green Tea for Sensitive Skin, .5 oz. Reviews
- Q&A: Is an itchy skin rash a side effect of consuming fish oil Omega 3 supplements?
- Best Acne Treatment
- How do you clean skin oil from a laptop?