Roslyn, NY (PRWEB) November 30, 2011
We literally wear the story of our lives on our skin. Our largest organ is subject to a host of injuries, burns, acne attacks, bites, rashes and surgical incisions over a lifetime, all of which can leave enduring marks. But a disfiguring scar isnt always inevitable, nor does it have to be permanent, says Dr. Joshua Fox, founder and director of New York & New Jersey-based Advanced Dermatology, PC & the Center for Laser & Cosmetic Surgery. We now have some keys ways to help prevent scars, and even treat existing scars so theyre much less noticeable.
What Causes Scars to Form?
After any kind of an injury, the formation of a scar is dependent on a number of factors, according to Dr. Fox:
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- How do I reduce the effects of scars from eczema?
- Beauty, Skincare and Fashion Guidebook: Skincare-News.com Presents the Top 100 Beauty Blogs of 2012
- What are some homemade remedies to get rid of acne and acne scars?
- How to get rid of red spots on skin?
- Dermatology Treatments : Home Remedy for Treating a Cystic Acne Pimple