Question by anyothername: Red spots on skin and missing period?
I have non-itchy spots all over my body and I haven’t had my period this month (very rare – I am usually very regular and this time around, I haven’t even had the usual pre-menstrual symptoms like craving chocolate, stomach cramps and breast tenderness)…I’m wondering if the spots are connected to missing my period and what it might add up to? Anybody?
Okay, some information I should have added earlier – I’m definitely not pregnant, I haven’t been sexually active in the last few months.
Answer by singer4lifee
Some people when they get pregnant get a rash and since you missed your period… I think you might be pregnant. Get a pregnancy test or go to a doctor.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Q&A: “jewel spots” ??? or “strawberries” little red skin spots?
- Q&A: How to red spots off skin without face makeup?
- Is HIV symptoms of a fair skin person red spots on skin that look like small pinpoints?
- Q&A: Red Spots on Skin after outside for awhile?
- my dog has dry skin, and red spots and rashes can i use olive oil?