Question by Ms Debate: What will it take to get clean skin?
I have very sensitive, pale skin. I have mild acne, but upon healing, there never fails to be pinkish red scars that last for awhile before going away. And on top of that I have under the skin breakouts. Not acne, but simply bumpy skin. I have tried millions of exfoliaters, and acne wash but nothing works. Any wonderful ideas on how to get clean, even skin?
Answer by c.shell
My skin is also pale and sensitive. The bumps under your skin may be commedones, that was the case for me. I got them on my forehead
but my beauty therapist suggested Skin Refining Masque by Dermalogica. It’s not cheap but it is the reason I don’t have those bumps anymore.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- How do wrestlers have fine clean skin on camera?
- Q&A: Red Spots on Skin after outside for awhile?
- How can I make my skin clean and radiant?
- how do you get rid of red spots/red skin on your face?
- Q&A: How to red spots off skin without face makeup?