Question by alli: What is the best acne medication to use?
I’ve had bad acne all over my cheeks and chin since 8th grade (I’m 16 now). I’ve tried a lot of stuff, Clearasil (not sure how to spell that), Proactiv, Benzol Peroxide and lots of other face washes but nothing seems to work. I even went to the doctor and got birth control pills because they r supposed to help your skin but those didn’t work either. It’s really embarrassing and horrible and if anybody has any suggestions, please help. Can anyone suggest good acne creams, washes, etc?
Answer by Feone
have you tried Neutogena rapid clear? Works pretty well..
Oh, and if you have really big pimples, dab some tea tree oil.. it smells really bad but it really dries them up the next day!
Give your answer to this question below!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Q&A: How does oral medication for acne know how to clear up the area?
- How to remove acne scars yourself without any medication?
- Do I really need to call the hospital for a skin rash after taking medication?
- How do I get rid of acne scarring after my acne is gone?
- what are some good natural home remedies for acne?