Question by : What are these tiny red spots under my skin on my left forearm?
It looks like I have a rash on my left inside arm, but it doesnt itch. These spots are darkish red and the size of a pin prick and it looks like it is blotchy and goes from the mid upper arm to halfway down my lower arm, only on the inside. What the heck??? I just noticed it yesterday.
Answer by SaraJane
Could be many things..between fleas and scabies.
Could be hives..but usually those itch.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Q&A: Why do i have little tiny red spots under my skin?
- What are the tiny red spots on my facial skin and how can I treat it?
- I have tiny red blood spots on skin?
- I got weird tiny red spots underneath my skin after playing slaps with my friends?
- How can I get rid of red spots under my skin ?