Question by : what are these bumps on my skin?
I have 5 little bumps on my calve of my leg. Its really weird. They are like dry skin bumps (not big) on my leg. there is only 5 of them, but it bugs me because if I pick it off its just like a little piece of skin, but yet it grows back. Ive tried lotion and I don’t think they are warts, they are not hard? Thanks
Answer by Mandie
I have kind of the same thing… Mine is on my arms and I have Atopic dermatitis, which is the dr way of saying an inflammatory, chronically relapsing, non-contagious and pruritic skin disorder. You should have it checked out, its most likely nothing to worry about, so just get it seen and then you won’t have to worry.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Red bumps – skin reaction to Nair… Help?
- how can i get rid of thedry skin bumps on my leg?
- what are these little skin bumps on my arm?
- how can i get rid of these bumps on my skin?
- What are these little skin color bumps on my penis and shaft?