Question by fatima s: Skin Rash Cause & how to get rid of that?
What is the cause of skin rash or or irratation in case of any small amount of wetness at both leg side specially on periods, so that a girl cant even walk easily.
How can it be cured & how to avoid that .
Answer by Sami V
Rashes are an occasional occurence and should go away after a period of time. There are many factors causing it external and internal but mainly depends on bodily condition at a given period of time. Maybe application of some anticeptic ointment can soothen the affected areas while it gets cured or cleared otherwise naturally!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- I have a skin rash and wanna get rid of it?
- How to get rid off the skin rash?
- Q&A: What can help my dog get rid of his skin rash.?
- How do you get rid of a dry skin rash and the remaining marks?
- How do I get rid of a flaky dry skin rash on one of my eyelids?