Question by Max K: Skin bumps on my upper back – what are they?
So there are these bumps on my upper back. They aren’t miscolored or particularly noticible just by looking at my back and they dont itch or anything, but when you run your hand accross my back they’re very prominent. I’m just wondering what they might be and if I should be alarmed.
They have been there for at least a year.
And I’m 15 years old.
Answer by Peaceout
They’re probably hereditary bumps — I know tons of fifteen-year-olds with them. They’re sort of like pimples, but if you leave them alone, they won’t spread or get red or anything. So there’s nothing to worry about! If they’re really bugging you, you can talk to a dermatologist.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- why does my pug dog have bumps and skin irritation only on bottom back legs?
- Red skin, small spots on upper arms?
- How would i get rid of skin bumps?
- Itcy Skin and bumps on skin during pregnancy?
- What are these skin colors bumps on my penis?