Question by RanJAH: I have little skin bumps under my eyes. How do you remove them?
They may be over-active sebacious glands or “sweat bumps”. I’ve heard all these terms but never knew for sure. If anyone is familiar with these terms, please help me on how to remove them. (They are not acne or white heads or blackheads or skin tags.)
Answer by Senhora
There is a very effective way to remove any form of ‘aliens’ on the skin, such as moles, skin tags, oil bumps, sweat bumps or whatever it is. It’s a all natural cream made of cashewnut extracts, and just apply to it for about 5 – 10 minutes. You will just feel some slight tingling or burning sensations, and the bumps will dry up and drop out immediately. No blood, no pain, no scars. I don’t know where you can get this in your country, you may want to search for it.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Wat r the little bumps on my skin onmy penis ?
- what are these little skin bumps on my arm?
- How to get rid of little under the skin bumps?
- Q&A: Under the skin bumps that come and go?
- How do I get rid of little skin bumps that are connected by skin?