Question by taylor p: Does anyone elses cats have acne as diagnosed from a vet?
please dont answer ignorantly. I know what cat acne is, and if you dont, dont answer. I am looking for someone who is controlling their cats acne and what they are using to successfully control it. The vet has an expensive cream, but i’d like to try home remedies if they have worked for someone else. neosporin?
Answer by auspicous_carrot
My cat had it, and I was told to stop using plastic bowls for water and food, because of a reaction to the plastic
Add your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Q&A: Allergic to cats? ive been exposed to cats & animals all my life, im getting red spots after contact with cat?
- What is good for skin rash for cats?
- My dog has what the vet calls a cradle rash – scales and bumps all over his skin?
- Derma-IonX Pet Skin Care for Dogs and Cats. All-Natural Homeopathic Medicine Quickly Relieves Dry, Itchy, Red, Scaly, Chapped and Cracked Skin in Dogs and Cats. Supports Relief from Rashes, Hives, and Eczema. 1 Bottle – Direct from Manufacturer.
- What are these little bumps on my kitties skin?