Question by dyingrose: Do you Know any effective natural acne remedies?
I just got sick of doctor’s short term solutions and antibiotics. I am in my first thirties and have sudden breakouts around my mouth that fade but appear again. They are really embarrasing sometimes. I have heard of yogurt mask (because it has anti-bacterial peoperties). To what extent is it effective? I am just tired of visiting doctors.
Answer by Alison
I’m also in my early 30′s. When I feel a lil break out coming on, I take a very long (1-2 hour) hot bath. As hot as you can stand. Once the water cools, let some out and fill it back up again. Make sure you keep your heart above the water, that helps keep you comfortable. The whole reason for the heat is to make you sweat. Do that every day for a few (3) days. You’ll be amazed how great your skin looks and feels. You can also do others things that will make you sweat. I find the bath gets the best results. Oh and before I forget to mention. when you’re done in the bath, rinse your face with cool water to tighten up your pores. Hope this works for you!
Give your answer to this question below!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- How many natural acne remedies can i do a day?
- Is there any natural acne remedies or tricks that have worked really good for any one?
- Are there any effective home remedies for acne scars?
- 95 Surprisingly Effective Natural Ways To Fight Acne
- Natural Acne Treatment, Cure and Home Remedies for Acne. Acne Remedies – What are the Best Remedies for Acne?