Question by elliebear_xo: Can you use sulfuric acid as an acne treatment?
I know sulfur is used in acne treatment, but is sulfuric acid? One of my friends says sulfuric acid is too harsh for the skin, but I thought it was used at a low concentration. Does anyone know the answer?
Omg, I am not going to try using it. ahahahaha
I’m not retarded. Gosh.
Haha, you people were all serious thinking I was going to try to burn off my skin and you were going to save me. Lmao.
I was just curious….. my goodness.
Answer by askmeabouttunes
i dont know but i really wouldn’t use it to jerk off, ouch
NO, if sulfuric acid touches you skin, it will not stop burning, that is why people use it, it’s lower cencentration even will burn contimusly for about 30 muintes, especially on human skin, if it touches you get vinegar and put it on the place where tha acid is, it will act as a base and neutralise it faster
Give your answer to this question below!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- I am 18 weeks pregnant and have used a topical acne treatment about 3 times and it contains 2% salicylic acid?
- Can a Salicylic Acid acne treatment loose its strength?
- Obagi CLENZIderm M.D. Daily Care Foaming Cleanser Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Treatment, 4 FL. OZ. (120mL) *EXPIRATION: 2012 or Later*
- What acne face washes have the salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide combo?
- Treat acne with Mandelic Acid