Question by kerrymund: Please help! Unsightly red skin on chest area. How do I get rid of it?
The skin just below my neck often becomes red and sensitive. Sometimes this is because of irritation from clothes etc, but sometimes it seems to happen for no reason at all. It’s not itchy , it just becomes red and unsightly and sometimes red spots appear. I try to steer away from clothes made from fabrics that may irritate it, but it still appears. It really looks terrible! Does anyone know of a cream/ treatment that might work?
Answer by Jonny
Do not take the advice from anyone on here in regards to this issue. You ABSOLUTELY MUST get this checked out by a doctor (dermatologist) immediately to ensure it is nothing serious, and the dermatologist will tell you what you need to do to get rid of it.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Shaving Tips to Help Prevent Razor Bumps/Burn Skin Rash on Face, Legs, Bikini Area, Chest
- how do you get rid of red spots/red skin on your face?
- How can I get rid of red spots under my skin ?
- How do i get rid of red bumps and skin on my arm?
- how do i get rid of the RED SKIN BUMPS on face?