Question by ChloexCore: My skin keeps getting red spots all over it is this normal?
So at random times of the day my skin will get itchy red spots on it that are bumpy but then they’ll go away after an hour or two, is this okay or should I see a doctor?
Answer by Autumn
it sounds like you have an allergy to something. if it happens during a certain time during the day you should pay attention to what you are touching or around and see if it is any of those things. For now you should take some benidrl
Give your answer to this question below!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- What are some reasons for getting red spots under your skin?
- Q&A: “jewel spots” ??? or “strawberries” little red skin spots?
- How can I get rid of red spots under my skin ?
- Q&A: How to red spots off skin without face makeup?
- What does red spots on your skin mean?