Question by Lucky dog: My friend has small red spots on her skin in some places?
My friend discovered these dots a little while back. They are small reds dots on her ankles and her arm. She has not worn or eaten anything unusual. Also she has been using the same detergent for a long time, she uses Tide. What could this be?
Oh yeah, and it doesn’t itch.
She has already had the chicken pox awhile back, even though you can get them again it is still somewhat unlikely.
Answer by jo4idol
does she roll in grass alot?
she may have an allergic reacton or she might have sensetive skin mann
use sensitive lotion like sorbelene, olay, vaseline, nive visage and loreal will all do the trick
good luck and keep itchin!
Give your answer to this question below!
- Is HIV symptoms of a fair skin person red spots on skin that look like small pinpoints?
- Red skin, small spots on upper arms?
- Q&A: small extremely itchy red spots on skin?
- reasons for small red spots on skin/itching.precautions and treatment?
- Q&A: “jewel spots” ??? or “strawberries” little red skin spots?