Question by : my dog has dry skin, and red spots and rashes can i use olive oil?
can i use olive oil on my dog? he has rashes and red spots he is always scratching himself. i changed his food. what can i do? red spots,itching,scratching all day untill i stop him.
he has scratches. he bites himself and he has rashes.
Answer by Alesi’s Chis Go Jude!
Have you taken him to a vet to be tested for mange or skin infections? He needs to be diagnosed and treated properly. All olive oil will do is give you a greasy, itchy dog
Add your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: “jewel spots” ??? or “strawberries” little red skin spots?
- How to get rid of red spots on skin?
- What are the tiny red spots on my facial skin and how can I treat it?
- Q&A: How to red spots off skin without face makeup?
- Is HIV symptoms of a fair skin person red spots on skin that look like small pinpoints?