These tips have kept my skin baby soft for years. Oh, make sure after you put the vitamin c liquid on the bumps on your arms and your elbows, you moisturize well. I use the raw sugar cane because it isn’t as processed as white sugar and doesn’t dissolve right away. Regular sugar is white because they process it with chemicals. I also only use raw sugar cane in the kitchen, for coffee, tea, cooking, etc. Oh, concerning the scrubbing gloves that I use in the shower, I throw those in the wash with my white towels and a little bleach to keep them sanitized. I have 10 pair that I got at a dollar store for 1 whole dollar a pair, that way, I can use a fresh one each time I shower.
I use Tend Skin after shaving with a razor for about 5 days and sometimes I use it after I use Magic shave. This product can be used by men and women.
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Beauty and Skin Care Resource Store Launches Facebook Pages for Accessible Beauty News, Reviews and Tips
- Get Clear Skin – 15 Natural Beauty Tips
- Boundary Bathrooms Brings The Beauty Salon To The Home
- Q&A: Can anyone give me some tips on getting clean skin?
- Prevent Menopause Skin Symptoms Now: Skincare-News Presents Beauty Tips for Youthful Skin