Sarah Krieger a registered dietitian and spokesperson for the ADA shows how to properly cut a Mango, talks about Mango safety. Mango peel and sap contains urushiol, the chemical in poison ivy and poison sumac that can cause skin rash.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Safety of oil-spill dispersants under fire
- Safety Warning: Steven Bankert Encourages Individuals to Adhere to Laundry Safety Tips
- Two Sunshine Coast Mothers Have Created the Worlds First Customized Recipe Search Tool For Foodies with Multiple Food Allergies & Food Intolerances
- Weleda Skin Food, 2.5 Ounce
- Crunchy Betty’s Food on Your Face for Acne and Oily Skin Reviews