Question by Fart Boy 1: Looking for a natural way to clean my skin from dirt and oil?
Hi, I have a really oily skin. Is there any way to reduce this? A natural remedy that will clean my skin and get rid of dirt and oil? Please help and thanks!
Answer by daisy
You need vitamins to get healthier skin. Next time you are in the mall, check out the health food store. Since almost all soaps contain moisterizers, I see your problem. Ask the clerk for a special soap and shampoo.
My health book says that vitamin B2 is the culprit for oily hair, etc., but you should never take it alone without all the rest of the vitamins.
Give your answer to this question below!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- How do you clean skin oil from a laptop?
- Natural Antiseptic Tea Tree Oil, New Product Now Available From Health And Wellness Company
- Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer, 4-Ounce Pump Bottle
- Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets, 50-Count Sheets (Pack of 2)
- Q&A: What are good, cheap, simple ways to clean up the skin?