Question by : Little red bumps skin rash?
Have little red bumps on my legs, arms and stomach …some forming a circle but not scaly like ringworm…any idea what it could be? They don’t seem to come at any particular time…kinda seem like a allergic reaction, but I’ve changes my detergent and body wash….
Answer by Chryshaun
scabies? bed bugs? mosquitoes?
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- little red bumps on skin that appear?
- How do i get rid of red bumps and skin on my arm?
- 10 year old with red round bumps on skin?
- Red large itchy bumps on skin similar to mosquito bites?
- how do i get rid of the RED SKIN BUMPS on face?