An informational video blog about the skin condition Keratosis Pilaris, (KP) – this is my 2nd video blog about some treatments I’ve tried which have worked, or failed. (I am not a doctor )
****just a quick tip to help uw/ur razor bump issues, very non-traditonal…but def works….God bless u.. *****Disclaimer…make sure u don’t get the deodorant near the opening of ur vagina, because it will travel up there and it will cause u to get urinary tract infections…trust me, u don’t want that… PS. u can use anything that is textured to exfoliate…also i keep getting the question, if this technique also works on the legs…i’m not sure, i have never tried it…but what u can do to make sure u don’t get bumps on ur legs is to exfoliate before shaving ur legs, make sure to scrub ur legs efficiently before shaving, use a good lathering soap, or shaving cream or even conditioner to soften the hair and make sure the razor is not old or dull….that is all i can recommend when it comes to the bumps on ur legs…i don’t ever experience bumps on my legs because i follow what i just stated..
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- KP Elements Launched to Treat Keratosis Pilaris – the Most Common Skin Condition You’ve Never Heard Of
- Lumps and Bumps On Your Pets (Part 1/2)
- How to get rid of shaving bumps and dry skin on my legs?
- Caring for Skin : How to Prevent Razor Bumps on Legs
- Small permanent skin colored bumps on legs?