Question by : Itchy red spots on skin (stomach) not raised up like a bite tho?
Idk what it is. Its not raised up like a bug bite or any kind but its red, itchy, and hurts to scratch. I have two spots right by each other but ones a small oval and the other is an even smaller circle, then there are 3 red dots leading away from the both of them
Answer by Sarah Moos
I used to have something like that but a bit more like hives, and believe me i know the feeling of wanting to scratch but being afraid you’ll hurt yourself. I made myself bleed once by accident. I suggest just going off certain foods you eat daily a good way of doing that is on the day that you get the rash think about what you ate, or what type of detergent you are using. Mine have gone away but it used to be REALLY bad. The weird things is, as soon as i left my school to go into a new one with higher grades, it went away….Haha, well if those suggestions dont work for you if they continue and they start getting worse, I would probably go see a doctor and maybe get a prescription cream, it might be because your skin is really dry too.
Hope i helped!!
Give your answer to this question below!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Red spots on skin from leg to upper arm. Not itchy, just noticed them this morning, and spreading?
- Q&A: “jewel spots” ??? or “strawberries” little red skin spots?
- Is HIV symptoms of a fair skin person red spots on skin that look like small pinpoints?
- What are some reasons for getting red spots under your skin?
- How can I get rid of red spots under my skin ?