Question by : If ice is applied to clean skin, will it really minimize your pores?
I’ve heard from some people that ice is the perfect way to shrink your pores, and even hydrate your face a little, (because of the water, you know?) So I was wondering, does it really work?
Answer by I see what you did there.
I don’t know but I think I’ll go try that.
But even if it does, I don’t think it will last long.
I need men.
What do you think? Answer below!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Dermatology & Skin Care : How to Clean Clogged Pores
- Q&A: how to get rid of skin bumps and large pores?
- Acne scarring and large pores-what is the best way to getting rid of them?
- What do have to do to get clean skin??????????? Please help its really bothering me i dont have clear skin?
- Announcing The Best Lasers and Other Approaches for Treating Large Facial Pores