Question by fame
i get these dark bumps (bobos to some people)on my skin everytime i scratch a mosquito bite. How do i get rid of them? oh yeah i have a light brown complexion
Answer by FairLady
solution: dermaline skin whitening cream or lotion for dark skin spots.
it’s safe without the harmful effects of hydroquinone, mercury or steroid.
What do you think? Answer below!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Q&A: Getting rid of dark circles under eyes and covering red spots on skin fr?
- BUMP & BLEMISH 4 Oz (120 ml) RED FORMULA- ROLL-ON Solution for all hair removal complications: razor bumps (Pseudofolliculitis Barbae or PFB), razor burn, ingrown hairs AND the dark hyperpigmented spots they leave behind
- How do I get rid of skin bumps?
- How to get rid of little under the skin bumps?
- How to Get Rid of Razor Bumps