Question by Alecs: How to deep clean skin effectively?
I look at my skin and it seems a little patchy. I try to scrub it but it hurts after a while. How do you give your skin a deep clean?
I need tips or pages from the internet.
Answer by Ashley
1) Exfoliate! Neutrogena makes some good, inexpensive exfoliators. Also try St. Ives.
2) Wash with a salyclic acid facial cleanser with warm water, making a lather on your face. Proactiv is great!
3) Use a non-alcoholic toner. I like Clinique’s.
4) Use a light moisturizer, Clinique also makes one I would reccommend.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Deep clean for baby deaths hospital
- How do wrestlers have fine clean skin on camera?
- How can I make my skin clean and radiant?
- Q&A: What will it take to get clean skin?
- How do i get clean skin and pimple and blackhead free?