Question by hotwatr: How do you get smooth clean skin on bikini line?
I shaved for a while and it got thicker and too many red bumps. Then i started using nair and its pretty good. But i have little ingrown hairs that are so anoying and wont go away. Please help, i am only really worryed about the ingrown hairs.
Answer by nachosandcheese
I have the same problem. To prevent it I moisturize a lot! They have creams at the drugstore that can give a smooth bikini line, I’m not sure if it work’s though, never tried them.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- What is the best way to get clean, smooth skin?
- Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel, for Bikini Area, 4 fl oz (120 ml) Tubes, (Case of 6) Reviews
- Q&A: How to keep skin clean, clear, and smooth?
- People with perfect smooth clean skin on there face and body please answer?
- Shaving Tips to Help Prevent Razor Bumps/Burn Skin Rash on Face, Legs, Bikini Area, Chest