Question by Chris: How do I get rid of acne scarring after my acne is gone?
I used to have really bad acne that covered basically my whole face, mostly my cheeks. I still get zits that pop up now and then, but its totally manageable. Now, the problem I’m having is that I have a bunch of scarring left over on my cheeks from the acne I used to have. I have been using the ProActiv 3-step system and i also have been using ProActiv’s skin lightening lotion, though i havent noticed much of an improvement. I dont have any deep scarring or anything, but its about moderate. I hate having these marks on my face and ive been trying to get rid of them for a while. Is there any easy-enough solution to getting rid of moderate acne scarring without having to get involved in surgical processes such as dermabrasion?
Answer by coldflesh
I dont have pimples but i had chickenpox just 3 years ago. Most of the marks were on my face. I used Contractubex. Its usually for hypertrophic and keloidal scars but would also work for small scars. My scars went away! its great…
for more info.
What do you think? Answer below!
- What are some homemade remedies to get rid of acne and acne scars?
- How to get rid of red spots on skin?
- how do you get rid of red spots/red skin on your face?
- Q&A: Getting rid of dark circles under eyes and covering red spots on skin fr?
- Q&A: How do I get rid of acne in about 2 weeks?