Question by Lauren: Help getting rid of/reducing chest and back acne? Inexpensive remedies?
I know it’s a ‘phase of being a teenager’ and all that, but are there any inexpensive home remedies that might help REDUCE (or zap =D) chest and back acne? I don’t usually get it on my face (which I should be happy for). It is a bit itchy. My back is okay right now, but my chest pimples are few, yet very red.
Answer by Endurance over speed, me over u!
There are no “good” remedies that actually work that are inexpensive, just take a shower with a loofa, and rub hard!!!
It’s gonna hurt!!!
Give your answer to this question below!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Everytime I drink alcohol or cofee i get a skin rash on my chest and back?
- Mystery Chest Bumps… Skin colored… Not acne… Not itchy… Not painful… HELP!?
- Please help! Unsightly red skin on chest area. How do I get rid of it?
- What is the best inexpensive acne cleanser?
- How can I get rid of Acne scars on my face and back?… What products REALLY work?