Question by : can having a kidney stone also cause you to have a skin rash?
I started to get a rash on my chest a little over a week ago and i just thought it was from the heat, but just 3 days ago I passed a 7mm Kidney Stone and noticed the rash was getting worse. Could the kidney stone be what was causing the rash?
Answer by Daniel Papenheim
idk maybe XP
Give your answer to this question below!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Can steroid use cause a skin rash after use stopped 5 days ago?
- Q&A: Can a virus cause you to get a really bad skin rash?
- Q&A: Is it possible to develop a skin rash or have skin irritation after having the epidural?
- Can internal surgical staples cause a recurring skin rash near the area?
- Is it possible to have a skin rash from donating plasma?