Question by Jane M: bumps under skin on ankles when pressure is put on them?!?
Ive got these small lumps/bumps under the skin on my feet mostly the bottom of my ankles when i put pressure on it. Its on both feet and they look whiteish. Its defo under the skin and theres about 15 on each ankle bout 2mm big. Anyone got a clue what it is?
Answer by Jenna
Most likely it is a bacterial infection. To prevent this, wear shoes around locker rooms and pool areas. Ask a local drug store for possible medications.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- Red large itchy bumps on skin similar to mosquito bites?
- Q&A: I have little skin bumps under my eyes. How do you remove them?
- How to get rid of little under the skin bumps?
- what are these little skin bumps on my arm?
- Q&A: Under the skin bumps that come and go?