Question by musiclover27: Bug bite: Red spot, skin around it is pink and swollen?
I have what looks like a bite on my arm that I noticed about two days ago, it has a red spot in the middle like something bit me, but I don’t remember anything biting me, and the skin around it is pink and it’s swollen. Any idea what it could be from? It itches a little and is a bit tough in the area and it’s also hotter than the rest of my arm. The pink wasn’t there when I first noticed it so I don’t know what’s going on or if I should worry?
Answer by John M
It does not sound like anything to worry about. The pink may be a result of you itching it. But this sounds like a classic spider bite. It should go away in a few days. If you feel like it may be serious it never hurts to get it checked out.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- what is the difference between a Lyme disease circular red skin rash and a regular bug bite?
- Itchy red spots on skin (stomach) not raised up like a bite tho?
- Q&A: What are these tiny red spots under my skin on my left forearm?
- How do i get rid of red bumps and skin on my arm?
- Red spots on skin from leg to upper arm. Not itchy, just noticed them this morning, and spreading?