AcneErasingSecrets.com What you want to do for baking soda acne treatment is take the baking soda and pour it into your hand. Add a little bit of water to make the baking soda nice paste to massage into your skin. Once you have the paste massage it into your skin for a minute or so and rinse. This exfoliates your skin helping get rid of acne and allow for new skin cells to grow. It’s safe, natural and a cheap way to get rid of acne! Please subscribe, like and comment! David “The Skin” King
Go To: Facebook.com AcneErasingSecrets.com Bob’s red mill baking soda is the only aluminum free baking soda that I found. Baking soda is a great thing to use to exfoliate your skin and cleanse your skin to reduce acne and pimples. It allows your skin to breathe better and by having more access to oxygen it will heal and recover from acne and other blemishes faster. Please Like, Favorite, Comment and share this video! David “The Skin” King
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Q&A: Has anyone ever used baking soda as an acne treatment?
- Lambert Kay Fresh’n Clean Oatmeal and Baking Soda Pet Shampoo, 18-Ounce
- Can I use acne scar medicine along with my regular acne treatment?
- What is the best over the counter acne treatment?
- How long does it take for acne treatment to clear out the pimples under the skin?