I love the exfoliating effects of aspirin, which is great for razor bumps. It also costs ! In the video, I say aspirin is salicylic acid, which is wrong! It is actually acetylsalicylic acid. Honey has long been known to heal skin, either topically or taken as a supplement (1 tbsp a day). It helps with dry skin and, believe it or not, pimples. I like to dab this on pimples and stick a band aid over it overnight, or slather it on overnight with some dissolved aspirin mixed in for moisturizing and exfoliation. Olive oil is amazing for zit-prone skin and is very calming and hydrating. It can even be used as a cleanser; it’s hard to believe, but oil grabs onto your skin’s oil (think back to middle school: like dissolves like), so it actually removes oil without stripping your skin – Greek women have been using olive oil to cleanse and moisturize for centuries. Hope you enjoyed the video, and let me know if you have any home remedies of your own!
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- my dog has dry skin, and red spots and rashes can i use olive oil?
- Home remedies for acne and or clearer skin?
- Honey Facial! Natural Home Remedie Recipe For Acne- Get Cleansed, Smooth, Clear Skin
- Tip #8: Aspirin Razor Bump Relief
- Olive Leaf Acne Remedy – 1 – Liquid