Austin, Texas (PRWEB) August 31, 2011
The costs associated with cosmetic procedures can put a dent in a persons wallet, and the staff at Austin Dermatology Clinic are proud to offer an opportunity that may help a person meet his or her aesthetic goals without feeling a financial hit.
Before summer comes to an end, the staff at Austin Dermatology Clinic is offering all medically eligible patients the chance to undergo a cosmetic procedure at a discounted cost. For the remainder of August and all of September, individuals can receive 15 percent off any cosmetic procedure with Michael H. Coverman, M.D., Allison Martin, P.A., or aestheticians, Tammy Hunt or Christi Gonzales. (Offer not to be combined with any other discounts.)
Dr. Coverman, a board certified dermatologist with more than 34 years of experience, welcomes both men and women to his practice. He and his dedicated team treat several unwanted skin care conditions, including: acne, acne rosacea, acne scarring, broken blood vessels, spider veins, scars, wrinkles, brown spots, red moles, freckles, and tattoos. Those who would like to achieve a more youthful facial appearance by reducing the lines and wrinkles with an overall improvement to their aged skin may be interested in cosmetic fillers, such as Restylane
Click Here To Check Out This Red Spots On Skin Solution
- La Jolla Cosmetic Laser Clinic Appointed Official Thermage Training Center in San Diego Area
- Miss California USA and Miss California Teen USA Winners Receive Unlimited Free Dermatology Services with Dr. Brian Dubow
- What special treatments are there for eczema?
- Dr. Angela Bowers-Plott of Southlake Dermatology attends SkinMedica VIP Summit in Calistoga, CA
- Dermatology & Skin Care : How to Clean Clogged Pores